All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- The abstract must be in English and word limit for each abstract is 300 words.
- Use the Abstract Submission Format follow the instructions.
- Upload your abstract in a PDF format using the following template;
- Presentation title (centered, Times New Roman font size 14)
- Authors’ information (Times New Roman font size 12). Presenting author’s name is in bold. Presenting author is the one who will present his/her work at the conference and must attend the conference. Affiliation should include the name of university/institute, Town/City, Country.
- Presentation preference (oral, poster, video)
- Abstract content – follow the four headings (Background/Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
- Presenting author will be notified by email upon receipt of his/her abstract. Decisions regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to him/her on the following dates:
- First drafts submitted before March 30, 2023, will be notified by April 15, 2023, after completion of the review process.
- Second drafts submitted before June 12, 2023, will be notified by June 29, 2023, after completion of the review process.
- Final drafts submitted before July 2, 2023, will be notified by July 23, 2023, after completion of the review process.
- Any requests to withdraw a submission must be made in writing and no later than June 12, 2023.
- Oral presentation
- Oral presentation format is PowerPoint (16:9).
- Oral presentation time is 10 minutes plus 5 minutes of discussion.
- Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page JPG or PNG -file in portrait orientation read the following technical requirements:
- File format: JPG or PNG (one page only)
- In Pixel: 1080 x 1920 pixels or aspect ratio of 9:16.(portrait orientation)
- E-Poster presentation is 3 minutes plus 2 minutes for discussion at the E-Poster screens.
** Please send your PowerPoint presentation or E-Poster to the organizer email on or before August 23, 2023 **
** Note: The proceeding file is intended for individuals whose abstracts have been accepted **